Friday, June 13, 2008

Shabbat Shalom

-Hey!

Dear All,

"Hey!" is what I say now when Eema says Shabbat Shalom. We sing that song sometimes after Eema lights candles for Shabbat. We both cover our eyes, and Eema says the blessing and then I say "amen!"

So I just wanted to wish everyone a Shabbat Shalom. Today I played with "Ay" (Yael) and then got to hang out with my cousin Adena for a bit. Now we're getting ready for Shabbat. Tomorrow we're going to Faffa's house (Yaffa)! And in a few weeks we're coming back to "merica." I'm excited to see everyone!

In the meantime, I am still having fun here in Jerusalem. I still love going for walks and playing in the park, though Eema is not quite as much fun as she used to be. Her belly is very big, and I prefer not to discuss the reasons. When asked, I sometimes volunteer the information that I am "coot" (cute) and that Noam is Eema's big boy. End of story.

Here are some pictures of me playing around the house, which is mostly where I play these days during the times when Eema is alone with me!

Love,

Noam


Who says I'm not ready for siblings? I like reading to my "baby."



Daddy says that Eema and I spend a little too much time bonding. Eema and I have no idea what he's talking about!

No comments: