Saturday, December 1, 2007

From one holiday to the next

Dear All,

I'd like to tell you all about some recent developments in my life. Things have been a little hectic, what with Thanksgiving, a visit from Grandma and Aunt Debra, and learning to go down the big slide in the playground all by myself!

~ First of all, I've had some exciting shoe encounters. Not only is my Aunt Debra lots of fun to play with, she also has great boots (I can say "boot" now). She let me try them on!





Here I am modeling both Aunt Debra (W) 's boots, and the slippers sent to me by Aunt Debra (T) (I love them!)...



~ I'm sixteen months old now, and I can run - and I think pretty soon I'll be able to climb up the ladders on the climber. For now, I like to climb and jump on people, and Grandma was really great for that. Here I am playing on her lap....




~ I really love my bottle, which I call "baBA!" (strong emphasis on the last syllable). Second only to "BaBA" is "cooKOO", and Eema makes special (healthy) cookies for me sometimes.
Here I am enjoying my bedtime BaBA with my Aunt Debra.



More soon. Happy Chanuka!

Love and kisses (Eema wants me to tell you all that I blow kisses now. She thinks its very adorable...),

Noam

No comments: