Sunday, September 16, 2007

Shana Tova!

Dear All,

Here I am at last! My Eema has asked me to request that you stop sending death threats. While it's true that she has been very lax in the blogging department, she has, in the interim, made huge quantities of food and hosted many meals - for which I was not present, since they were at night. I even slept through the meal with included twelve adults and a little girl!
However, I did get to have some of the food she made. Eema's meatballs are my new favorite food, and I have been eating as many as three per meal!

The most exciting thing about Rosh Hashanah is that Grandma is here to visit! We've been having a great time. She came with me to the playground with me, took me toy shopping, and plays with all my toys with me! We talk to each other a lot, and she lets me play with her glasses cases. I like to share her meals with her, and now grapefruit is my new breakfast food.



In case any of you missed Eema's announcement, I want to make sure you all know that I walk now. I really do - all over the apartment, and all around the park! I'm still getting into the whole shoe thing, but I wear them outside now, and I'm sort of getting used to it. (In these pictures you can see me wearing my cool flare jeans that Aunt Hannah got for me!)

Shabbat was also very nice. We went to Yaffa's for lunch, where I played with three big boys (Yaffa's nephews). They were a little intimidating at times, but they shared their toy cars and dominoes with me, and they built big tall towers and cheered when I knocked them down!






Okay, that's it for now. We'll report more later - I'm off to another fun-filled day with Grandma!

1 comment:

Hannah (tech support and roommate emerita) said...

Dear Noam,

I also slept through Rosh Hashanah dinners.

Love,
Hannah