Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Goodnight Blog

This will be a very short post, because Noam woke up at 4:25 this morning. He went to sleep at six this evening, and I would have happily done so as well...

One quick story from this morning: Eema resisted the urge to go back to sleep, but while cleaning up in the kitchen, Noam escaped down the hall into the bathroom. I was not far behind, but Noam doesn't need much time. I came into the bathroom to find Noam standing and staring intently down into the toilet...whence he had thrown several rolls of toilet paper and some pieces of my glasses case.

Nothing more to say about that, except that I think it undermines my attempts at discipline when I laugh while scolding him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sara,
Given yesterday's incident, I think we should be encouraging Noam's interest in the toilet...


I miss you both tons.

Love,

David/Daddy